Pioneer Consulting Group is a leading provider of integrated travel security risk management, e-learning and support services.
Pioneer’s travel security team helps over 15,000 global clients reduce the health, safety and security risks facing their international travelers while increasing stakeholder confidence and value through demonstrable duty of care.
Each year we are seeing an increase in international travel for business, study or simply for pleasure. The majority of those trips are often to locations very different from our own, with a small amount to locations that carry a significant risk. In unfamiliar or foreign environments, travelers may encounter threats to their health, safety and security, such as illness or injury, outbreaks of civil unrest, terrorism and natural disasters.
Pioneer Consulting Group is a recognized leader in the provision of travel security risk management solutions, combining award winning training and preparedness with complete crisis and emergency response solutions.
Sentinel Global Assistance
Pioneer’s ‘Sentinel Global Assistance’ program is a unique and specialized support package that provides pro-active security and risk management services and support to your organization or company as well as individual international travelers and expatriates.
This service can be customized specifically to work for you and how your organization operates. Through a dedicated 24/7 line to our Global Emergency Operations Center (GEOC), you get immediate access to experienced security & medical consultants who fully understand your organization’s structure, operations, policy and procedures as well as your current ‘risk profile’.
This service offers a number of key benefits, including:
- Pro-active notifications tailored to your requirements
- Notification of risk events and developing crises
- Active monitoring to oversee the safety of your employees visiting high risk locations
- Notification when issues escalate within your countries of interest
- Support to your crisis management and incident response plans
- Activation of your crisis and emergency management teams in accordance with your procedures
- Continuous monitoring of the recommended evacuation preparedness for target countries
- Advisories during a crisis, providing detailed guidance regarding the safety of personnel
Sentinel Global Assistance Membership Program
Membership provides you or your organization with different levels of access to information, advice and assistance 24 hours a day as well as access to managed emergency evacuation support and or security assistance.
A program of support can be established for a shorter-term duration that still provides excellent support for travelers, expatriates and managers knowing that the day-to-day responsibility for travel safety has been addressed.
The key components include:
- Pro-active consultation to ascertain appropriate levels of monitoring & support
- Information and analysis of emerging travel security threats and potential disruption to travel
- Expert advice provided by regional specialists supported by a centrally based 24-hour team
- Managed ‘real time’ tracking solutions based on ‘Smartphone’ technology and GPS devices
- Assistance in response to emergency situations that affect your organization’s personnel or assets
- Evacuation of personnel in times of increased threat
- Deployment of security & medical risk consultants to assist personnel on the ground during an incident or event
Travel Awareness Safety & Security Training:
Pioneer’s online training and information services have been designed to ensure the employee is better prepared prior to the journey and the employer is better prepared to assist them while they are traveling.
Key benefits include:
- Demonstrates organizational duty of care, worldwide
- Reduces risk to the traveler and the organization
- Provides a verifiable traveler audit trail with internal benchmarking
- Easily implemented to enhance/support existing policies or products
- Global accessibility – can be accessed at work, home or travelling
These benefits allow our clients to provide a proactive and managed Travel Risk Management process which is fully optimized and integrated throughout the organization.
Travel Security Support:
Pioneer’s global network of security professionals is ready to respond, at short notice locally in many areas around the world. Our consultants are vetted, reliable and experienced security and crisis management professionals, working in full coordination with of our Global Emergency Operations Center (GEOC).
Our consultants utilizing local knowledge of operational and cultural aspects, as well as personal contacts, they will provide you or your personnel with complete and reliable support whenever it is needed.
Medical & Security Evacuation Support:
Pioneer Consulting Group has partnered with an industry leading medical evacuation company to provide clients with fully integrated medical & security evacuation and repatriation services, both worldwide and domestically.
Our solution allows clients to choose if they want to continue their hospital care at their home hospital, or any other hospital of their choice, through a network of authorized affiliates. This solution means there are no additional costs to worry about and no limits on total medical evacuation expenses.